I spent the backend of last week in Palo Alto pitching Live Hub. I was sitting in a hotel and realized the differences between Silicon Valley and the rest of the world. I didn’t know if I was going to post these then I told my photographer about the list I created and she said I just had to.
Here it is:
You know You are in Silicon Valley when…
1. The hotel maid steals your business plan and leaves your $2,000 laptop behind.
2. 8 out of 10 cars are Hybrid Priuses and the other 2 are porches with vanity plates “Minez Bigger.”
3. You can shake a stick and hit an entrepreneur.
4. You shake the stick and hit an entrepreneur then realize his lawyer is on speed dial.
5. You wear a suit and you are considered “overdressed.”
I’ll leave you with that.