Have you ever fancied yourself a video director? Well here’s your chance to be the director of Ximena Sarinana’s new video for “La Tina.”
Ximena was filmed in front of a green screen performing her song. All you have to do is take the raw “green screen” footage and make your own video! Submit your video to Ximena’s site and have your friends vote for your video! The winning video will be THE official video for Ximena’s next single.
HOW TO GET THE RAW FOOTAGE
- Visit the “Green Screen” section of Ximena’s site. http://www.mediocre.com.mx/latina/vervideos_eng.php
- When ready, Download the video clips (may require free email registration)
- Use the raw “Green Screen” footage to make your version of Ximena’s video
HOW TO ENTER:
- Use the tool provided on Ximena’s Web page to download the green screen version you would like to use of Ximena performing the video. (you can use more than one green screen video).
- Use your creativity to record the material you would like to use with the green screen. Videos, Photos, Graphics.
- Make the best possible video using this material. And you can become the director of the official video of “La Tina”
- NOTE – the footage you used to create the video weather its integrated or used behind Ximena in the green screen needs to be your own creation.
THE FINE PRINT
- Upload your video before April 5th to be eligible to win
- The formats accepted are: mov; .avi; .wmv; .flv.
- The Maximum size of the file must be 30 MB
- Make a copy of your video and compress it to upload it on the page. Keep a copy of the original in high resolution so that you can turn it in if your video is chosen.
- Tell your friends to vote for you! http://www.mediocre.com.mx/latina/galeria/galery.php
GOOD LUCK! THE CONTEST ENDS APRIL 5TH!