• illustrator couple corel wordperfect professional edition mac download

Bedouin Soundclash
    First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
    Tinley Park, IL
    July 11, 2009

Bedouin Soundclash First Midwest Bank AmphitheatreEon Sinclair (bass)

Having never heard of Bedouin Soundclash before discovering the lineup for the No Doubt reunion tour, I was eager to hear the band for the first time live in concert. I knew I’d like what I was about to hear last night as soon as I saw the trumpet and alto saxophone players standing next to bassist Eon Sinclair. To be honest, I am biased toward any band with a trumpet player. I played the trumpet for all four years of high school in jazz band, marching band, symphonic band, wind ensemble, etc. The use of a mini brass section to enhance the sound of a band’s live show is all it takes to turn me into a fan. Did you know that Bedouin Soundclash has been around the music scene since 2001? I did not. Eight years later and I am just finding out about the duo of Eon Sinclair and Jay Malinowski. The sound of Bedouin Soundclash blends reggae, ska, dub, soul, and alternative music – making this band the perfect choice for an opener on No Doubt’s summer comeback tour. If you have also not checked out BSC yet, make sure to catch them on tour with No Doubt before the summer is over!

Bedouin Soundclash First Midwest Bank AmphitheatreJay Malinowski (vocals, guitar)

More photos of Bedouin Soundclash after the jump…

Click on thumbnails to enlarge photos:

Comments

1. Anita says:

Great Review once again. Love

2. TaraJenkins says:

I like his hat, lol

Cool shots, as usual. I’d never even heard of this band before!

3. Vilmarie R says:

I was really impressed with them as well. I couldn’t make out what the singer was saying most of the time but the band was pretty solid. Awesome shots!

4. Stephanie says:

I’ll have to check this band out. They sound interesting and I want to hear the brass section that you were talking about. I really like the last pic of the vocalist, and the one with the bass and saxophone players.

5. Charliese says:

I agree, they were very fitting for the opening act to No Doubt. Eon was my favorite because he was really into playing the bass and made the performance pop! Might have to buy there CD.

6. Sarah says:

Awesome photos! :)

7. Ragil Mega says:

Lol, I’m just like you.. I love any bands with trumpets or saxophone player in it. I basically love any bands with any unusual instruments in it, bring unique sound to the band.

I love Bedouin Soundclash. I really enjoyed their No Doubt opening act. I wish I had researched about the before though. Great review!