No Doubt is Back and Better Than Ever

No Doubt
First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Tinley Park, IL
July 11, 2009

No Doubt First Midwest Bank AmphitheatreGwen Stefani (vocals)

No Doubt First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

More photos of the members of No Doubt after the jump…

No Doubt First Midwest Bank AmphitheatreTony Kanal (bass)

No Doubt First Midwest Bank AmphitheatreTom Dumont (guitar)

No Doubt First Midwest Bank AmphitheatreAdrian Young (drums)

Click on thumbnails to enlarge images:

1. Stephanie says:

AHH! So I am soo happy they are back together and frustrated that I couldn’t see them! Gwen is sooo gorgeous. I like the line up of the songs. They have their old songs on there and the newer ones. The drummers black lipstick is cracking me up, oh and the almost naked pic, too.

2. Sarah says:

Those are great photos!

3. TaraJenkins says:

These are awesome shots!!!! I’m so jealous! I would have LOVED to see this show!!!!

4. Lynn says:

Where is the article? That was a waste of time. What is this site? Those pictures were pretty lame especially since there was no article. boooooo to this. I love no doubt, this article or whateever it is, just sucks. It didnt say anything about the show, the preformance, what makes them better than ever, or anything the pictures certainly dont show it either.

5. Hilary says:

Great photos! I’m sure that was an amazing show.

6. Lisa Lionheart says:

These are really awesome photos! I just can’t believe how much they have aged, but they all still look great. Look at Gwen’s abs! Ridiculous! The set list is pretty epic. I’m sad I had to miss this show :(

7. Vilmarie R says:

Great pics Jen! They also played a “teaser” of “Squeal” since fans in the front row had signs and stuff asking them to play it. Gwen forgot the words so she just did a part of it. I thought that was cool and great of them to do. Thanks for posting the set list!

8. Rachel says:

Awesome pics! I wish I could have seen that show so bad!!