Nick Thune will release “Thick Noon” On February 23rd

NT Album Cover 6.3

Get in the thick of things on February 23rd as COMEDY CENTRAL Records releases comedian/songwriter NICK THUNE’S Thick Noon CD/DVD.

The Thick Noon CD is a powerhouse hour of live stand-up and songs as well as three studio tracks of Nick Thune’s bizarre and off-center observations and stories. The DVD contains Thunes’s acclaimed “COMEDY CENTRAL Presents” special, “Nick’s Big Show,” Atom Films videos and numerous short films.

Preview tracks and video from Thick Noon now!

Nick Thune has been a busy guy. In addition to his roles in movies in Judd Apatow’s Funny People and Knocked Up and Mike Judge’s Extract, he has been producing and appearing in a segment on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. In addition, Thune has been touring the country to packed houses and producing hugely popular internet videos (a few of them reaching over a million views each). Thune can currently be seen on the web series “Nick’s Big Show,” available on Atom.com, www.nicksbickshow.com, the “Atom TV” series on COMEDY CENTRAL, mobile phone partners and other leading Internet destinations including iTunes, AOL, Dailymotion and xBox Live. He will also soon be seen in the independent film Highway 61 opposite Tobin Bell.

Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, Thune moved to Los Angeles at age 24 to pursue a career in comedy. Thune was working as a stand-up comedian, when he first found Internet success in 2006, when his YouTube video “Phone Tag” went viral.

FOR MORE INFORMATION

www.nickthune.com

www.myspace.com/nickthune

www.twitter.com/nickthune

www.nicksbigshow.com

Comments

1. Natd says:

Its legitimately a phenomenon that this guy is somehow able to play guitar and tell kick ass jokes at the same time. Whattt? It’s 2 for 2.

2. kimberly says:

I agree definitely talented when you can serenade your audience with the guitar while you also make them bust up laughing with really great jokes.
    I love his material and how different and off kilter it kind of is.

3. Jasmine says:

Nick’s a funny guy! I first heard of him because of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I got the CD/DVD because of that & I love it!

4. Luisa says:

Gotta love me some Nick Thune…. THICK NOON is hillarious!!!!! Running into a homeless person on the way to Coinstar, BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Love Thick Noon… he has different material than other comedians… plus playing guitar while telling jokes is an extra talent so give him some props!!!! :)

5. brando says:

Nick Thune’s new CD/DVD is hilarious! The CD has much better material than the DVD and is also great because you can just throw it on your ipod or listen to it while driving and look like a crazy person when you’re laughing at stop lights and on freeways. His humor is refreshing and unique and I’m glad I was introduced to the new and up-and-coming comedian! Check it out!

6. Katie L says:

I agree with both people above me. I love that he is able to play guitar while telling hysterical jokes. Nick Thune is going to be HUGE!

7. Tanya says:

Lobster. Seriously is the funniest sketch of that dvd. How he can be hilarious AND play guitar is beyond me. The DVD is so good, I really need to see him live ASAP! It’s on my bucket list.

8. Ashley says:

The coinstar sketch is hilarious! I love how he jokes about those awkward moments in everyone’s life.

9. kaitlynfischer says:

Lobster is really funny Tanya, it kind of made me want a lobster as a pet! haha and I was surprised to see Kristin Caverleri from Laguna Beach in the sketch. Nick Thune is a one of a kind comedian :)