Kansas City, Kan. – Kanrocksas Music Festival presented by Samsung with Sprint announces the official food and beverage sponsors with the full list of local and diverse selections, food trucks and treats, along with cold beverages and alcohol that will be available for purchase throughout the inaugural two-day event August 5 – 6 at the Kansas Speedway®. From well-known food trucks recognized in the Kansas City area for delivering unique food and drinks to low–cost options at shaded vendors, a variety of food and cold beverages will be available to provide a unordinary concessions experience for festival attendees, including:
Local Food Trucks:
• CoffeeCakeKC – Get a boost of caffeine with specialty cold and hot coffee drinks, teas and decadent cupcakes.
• Curbside Cuisine – Grab a quick meal or snack in-between sets with a variety of burgers, sandwiches, salads and sides.
• Garry’s On the Go – For a barbeque craving, get on-the-go barbeque sandwiches, burgers, dogs, fries and more.
• Good You – Experience an urban and organic meal at the festival including tacos, burgers, and gyros.
• Indios Carbonsitos – Stop by for a quick, Mexican-style meal.
• Jerusalem Café – Srving gyros and other traditional Middle Eastern food options.
• Mad Jacks on Wheels – Enjoy a variety of fresh fish snacks and sides including catfish fillets, walleye and jumbo shrimp.
• Magical Meatball Tour – From vegan to Italian, try meatballs in a variety of flavors and styles.
• The Funnel Cake Truck – Serves fresh, funnel cakes for a traditional festival snack.
Food and Beverage Vendors:
Americrown will be providing a selection of food and drink options for Kanrocksas Music Festival guests to enjoy throughout the event with food tents located on the infield of the Kansas Speedway® and carts serving cold beverages, beer, and light snacks. Wristband tents will be located near the main entrance gate (Gate B), the main stage and second stage for adults ages 21 years and up to collect a wristband in order to purchase alcohol from a selection of full bars and vendors throughout the event.
From cold bottled water and soft drinks to beer, the Americrown vendor’s will provide a selection of beverages and food including small snacks and full-plate meals such as cheeseburgers, chicken tenders, Italian sausages, fries and much more.
Additional vendors include:
• Spicy Pie – A travelling pizza vendor originating in Vermont that frequents many outdoor concerts and festivals throughout the year will bring New York style pizza along with desserts to Kanrocksas Music Festival.
• Crossroads Café – For those who prefer healthier, non-meat food options, Crossroads Café will be serving a selection of vegetarian foods and snacks for festival attendees to enjoy.
•Premium Vending with Shaved Ice and Frozen Drinks – Cool down with shaved ice and frozen snacks, including ice cream and lemon chill frozen treats.
Alcoholic Beverage Sponsors:
• MillerCoors serving Coors Light
• DIAGEO-Guinness serving Red Stripe, Jeremiah Weed, Guinness
Shade tents, misting tents, and free water will be provided to beat the heat at the festival. Get you tickets now. Lots more great information can be found on our website: www.kanrocksas.com.
General Admission Tickets: General admission tickets are currently offered as one- or two-day passes. Both options include free camping and parking. Two-day passes are $179.00. Single-day passes are $99.00.
VIP TICKETS: A limited number of VIP tickets are available for the Kanrocksas Music Festival to maintain a high-level experience from arrival through the entire two-days of entertainment. VIP tickets are for the entire two days of the festival for $359.00.
Admission to Festival Parking Lots and Campgrounds:
Entrance to Kanrocksas Music Festival begins at 8:00 a.m. at the main gate (Gate B) at Talladega Blvd at the Kansas Speedway. All attendee’s are required to have and wear a wristband prior to entering the facility, which can be picked up on location.
All festival attendees wearing the required Kanrocksas admission wristband will immediately be directed to the parking lot or campsite. Wristbands are available to be picked up prior to the festival at the Capitol Federal Park at Sandstone State Av. Box Office on Wednesday, August 3 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Thursday, August 4 from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tent camping and parking is free to guests and allows access of passenger cars, trucks and SUV’s, with parking based on a first-come-first-served basis. On site RV and recreational parking is also available for no cost. Day parking allows attendees to enter and leave with access on Talladega Speedway until 4:00 a.m.